The Weathermaster 2200 offers extra comfort to make boating fun for the whole family. This multi-purpose craft has the option to have a fully lockable v-berth that makes this model excellent for a day out on the water, fishing, family excursions or cozy anchoring in secluded bays. The tapered delta-planing hull with reverse chines and sharp bow entry makes this vessel one of the driest, safest and most seaworthy boats on the market today.
|Bottom Plate||1/4" 5086|
|Side Plate||1/8" 5052|
|Carrying Capacity||8 Person|
|Maximum HP||250 HP|
|Top Speed||44 MPH|
|Cruise Speed||30 MPH|
|Fuel Economy @ Cruise||6 GPH|
Note: Performance specs may vary depending on options, load and weather conditions. Performance specs are based on Yamaha models and may vary from other manufactured motors with the same horse power.
- Dead rise: Variable pitch; transom has a delta with 18 degree up and 20 degree reverse chine; 55 degree sharp bow entry for a dry, smooth ride in rough water or chop.
- Lifetimer builds to International Standards Organization (ISO) Design Category “C”, Beaufort 6 (2m or 72″ wave height, 25-31 MPH strong breeze conditions; coastal waters, large bays, estuaries, lakes & rivers).
- Modified “V” shape hull
- Contoured outboard bracket
- 4″ reverse chines
- Lifetimer heavy duty gunwale & chine extrusions
- ABYC approved tinned Ancor wire & electrical fittings
- Fore-deck & Coaming
- Lifetimer heavy duty welded bow eye & two (2) stern eyes
- Five (5) 8″ heavy duty weld on aluminum cleats
- Transducer bracket with built in wiring chase to inner transom
- Zinc Anode protection
- Flotation to Transport Canada TP1332 requirements
- 34 gallon (155L) ABYC approved cross-linked roto-molded poly, built in fuel tank c/w Racor filter, fill, vent, sender & Faria fuel gauge
- 40 gallon (182L) ABYC approved cross-linked roto-molded poly, built in fuel tank c/w Racor filter, fill, vent, sender & Faria fuel gauge
- Lifetimer five (5) piece windshield with 1/4″ safety glass
- Single S.S. Ongaro windshield wiper
- Rear sloping three (3) piece windshield c/w two (2) solid side windows for Hardtop, one wiper (starboard side)
- Rotech planetary style steering system with Ultraflex wheel
- Marine vinyl flooring
- Blue Sea Systems six (6) circuit waterproof breaker panel
- Hella port & starboard running lights; Perko 40″ removable all round light
- Blue Sea Systems four (4) position dual battery switch